At MMG Engineering Associate, we’re working at the frontline of a more sustainable world. We’re constantly developing and providing efficient energy and engineering solutions to meet our clients’ needs. Our firm has been on a journey for 28 years to fulfil our commitment to better energy and resource conservation in everything we do. We continue to stand for our mission– to shape a better world and reduce carbon and heat waste. By remaining up to date on the latest developments in the energy industry, we stay ahead of the curve.
Attending the Gastech Exhibition and Conference 2022
- We at MMG Engineering are focused on staying updated with the latest technologies that will benefit us in developing sustainable energy solutions high in efficiency and friendly to the environment.
- Our Managing Director Muneer Godil attended the Gastech Hydrogen Exhibition and Conference 2022 held at Fiera Milano in Italy from 5th – 8th September. Speakers from across the globe were present at the conference to discuss low-carbon solutions to the world’s energy problems. Our MD met with vendors and developers from various countries to discuss energy-efficient technology and developments.
- During his visit to Italy, Mr Godil visited the historical Baker Hughes factory in Florence to learn more about the new NovaLT technology. The Baker Hughes factory deploys the most advanced technologies to provide energy and industrial companies with efficient, reliable, and cleaner solutions.
Newly Installed Projects
- MMG Engineering has recently had the opportunity to handle the system design of the 2X IHI air compressor. It was successfully installed and commissioned at Saya Weaving.
- The company has commissioned the Air Jet Looms Expansion Project system consisting of over 200 machines. The Air Jet looms are equipped with the latest features for fabric production. The highly efficient CHP system is designed with overall efficiency above 75% to meet the power consumption of departments and looms.
Visiting Textile Mills
- A visit was made to Diamond International Textile Mill at Hub to review the previously installed solar-powered project of 3.5 MW. The team also discussed the quality of work and net power output with customers, aiming to reduce our firm’s carbon footprints.
- MMG Engineers visited Ahmed Fine Textile Mills at Qadirpur Rawan in Multan to review the electrical installations at the site. They discussed the various aspects of execution with customers to ensure the timely completion of projects.